West Midlands Clinical Academics Programmes Launch Webinar 6th March 2023, 12-1pm
Are you a nurse, midwife, allied health professional, pharmacist or healthcare scientist, considering a clinical academic career?
Do you want to combine research and clinical practice? Are you a manager trying to support staff who want to combine research and clinical practice? Do you want to undertake research that makes a difference to patient care?
If yes to any of the above, the West Midlands Clinical Academic team will be hosting a Webinar on Monday 6th March from 12-1pm, please see attached flyer.
The West Midlands Internship, Pre-Doctoral Bridging and Post-Doctoral Programmes are funded by Health Education England (HEE) and support applications for HEE/National Institute of Health Research (NIHR). The Integrated Clinical Academic Programme (ICA) support non-medical healthcare professions and other competitive research training awards.
- All programmes include taught and directed study and require you to complete a range of research related work.
- Each programme involves 48 days funded release over 12 months
- Release supported grant paid to your employer
- Linked with an experienced research-active supervisor(s) throughout
- Gives access to the University of Birmingham learning resources
The event will give an overview of the programmes. It will offer the opportunity to ask questions and have discussions with senior academics. You will also hear from past clinical academics, sharing their experience of the programmes.
To confirm your place or if you have any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org